The HME DX210 offers the perfect blend of wireless intercom performance, system compatibility with wired intercom systems, and ease of use. Operating in the 2.4GHz band, the DX210 delivers exceptional sound clarity and enables interference-free communication for highly demanding productions.
The HME DX210 is a two-channel intercom system that has advanced the capabilities of the legendary DX200. The DX210’s wired intercom interface is now compatible with Clear-Com’s or RTS’ 2-wire systems, and provides two separate 2-wire and 4-wire interconnections. In single channel mode, the powerful 1RU base station supports up to 16 full-duplex and 44 half-duplex beltpacks and/or wireless headsets by linking four base stations. The DX210 is paired with the rugged BP210 beltpack and All-in-One WH220 Wireless Headset, which have two intercom buttons (IC1/IC2) with ISO. The system is also backward compatible with the DX200 COMMUNICATOR models such as BP200, and WH200.
ETSI Compatibility as of January 1, 2015
The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) has mandated a change in the way wireless products operate in the 2.4GHz bands. This new directive, EN 300 328 v1.8.1, requires Clear-Com to modify its HME DX-Series wireless intercom products and ship only v1.8.1 compliant products into countries that require CE compliance, beginning January 1, 2015.
What is EN 300 328 v1.8.1?
A new ETSI standard to address inteference issues within the 2.4GHz ISM band.
The main changes relate to how devices communicate and allocate radio space when they are in the same area. A new “adaptive mode” is required, which provides a mechanism so equipment can adapt to its environment by identifying other transmissions present in the 2.4GHz band.
How will this affect Clear-Com HME DX-Series products?
Clear-Com has modified its HME DX-Series wireless intercom products to be v1.8.1 compliant and created new model numbers for products sold in EU countries.
Characteristics of new v1.8.1 compliant product:
- Spectrum-friendly feature will no longer be available.
- New beltpacks will be backwards compatible with older versions of the base stations.
- Older versions of beltpacks will not work with new base stations.
- Testing is more important when installing in order to determine antenna placement and coverage area, particularly when other 2.4GHz equipment is nearby.
อุปกรณ์ในเซ็ทมาตรฐาน Clearcom HME DX210 – 4 Wireless System
- 1 x BS210 license-free base station w/2 antennas;
- 1 x 115/230 VAC power supply;
- 1 x 115 VAC power cord
- 4 x BP210 Beltpacks BAT41 batteries , pouches and Headset
- 1 x Extra HS15 Single Muff Noise Canceling Headsets;
- 1 x AC Battery Charger; 115/230 VAC power supply, 115VAC power cord, manual.